Translate

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hi Everyone!



This is Marcyne of Mattie Anne Designs.  I am starting this blog along with doing a face lift on my Etsy account. Mattie Anne's Etsy started a while back with a random collection.  I am going to begin again doing what I love to do. Sewing for the little ones!  Oh yes, I have to mention drawing and doodling in my spare time, too! (those of you who know me, know that is where the nickname from my childhood comes from- Dolly Doodle). Well, one thing leads to another and if you love to sew you probably love fabrics.  So, I have put it all together.  Here is the process, I doodle, then turn my art into designs, submit it to Spoonflower, and they print my fabric, and next I sew it into baby blankets, clothes, etc.  All from the comfort of my smoke and pet free home. Now, how sweet is that and what more can I ask for?

This is so exciting! I've recently received some organic knit fabric in the mail with my design on it!  I can hardly wait sew and post some pictures on here.

Bookmark me and check back again soon for all the news about my Spoonflower and Etsy shops.

Here is where you can visit and see all of my designs.  Keep checking back because I am working on some new coordinating designs.  If you see something you'd like in a different color or scale please email me. I would love to work with you.





No comments:

Post a Comment